- Avoid exposing your sensors or batteries to very cold or very hot temperatures. Low or high temperature conditions may temporarily shorten the battery life or cause the sensors to temporarily stop working.
- Take care in setting up the Hub and other hardware. Follow all installation instructions in the User Guide. Failure to do so may result in injury.
- Do not install hardware equipment while standing in water or with wet hands. Failure to do so can result in electric shock or death. Use caution when setting up all electronic equipment.
- When charging the sensors, do not handle the sensors with wet hands. Failure to observe this precaution could result in electric shock.
- Do not use the Tabs application while driving or in other situations where distractions could be hazardous. Always be aware of your surroundings when using the Wristband Locator or other sensors.
The Wristband Locator may cause skin irritation. Prolonged contact may contribute to skin irritation or allergies in some users. To reduce irritation, follow four simple wear and care tips: (1) Keep it clean; (2) Keep it dry; (3) Don’t wear it too tight; and (4) Give your wrist a rest by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Cleaning Tabs Products: Use a clean, dry cloth or wipe to clean Tabs products. Do not use detergent or abrasive materials to clean the Tabs products, as this may damage the sensors.