- If you are adding a rechargeable device, such as a wristband locator, an object locator, or a push button, charge it before continuing set up.
- Download the app: Click here, or search for Tabs on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Create a Tabs account, or log in if you already have one.
- Add your device by going to the Control tab on the bottom. Tap + in the right corner and select "Add a Device".
- The app will ask you to scan your device’s QR code. This is located on a large sticker on your device and will look like this:
- This sticker can now be removed and discarded. Your device’s unique code is stored within the app and can be accessed at any time. You also have the option to enter the QR code manually. Press the “Enter Number Manually” button and enter the number at the bottom of the sticker.
- Next, enter a name for your device.
- Your device should now be set up and and added to your list of devices on the Control tab.
- If you have set up an object locator or a wristband locator, take it for a short walk outside. This will allow the device to get an initial GPS fix in order to make its location more accurate.