- Download the app: Click here, or search for Tabs on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Create a Tabs account, or log in if you already have one.
- Add your device by going to the Control tab on the bottom. Tap + in the right corner and select "Add a Device".
- The app will ask you to scan your device’s QR code. This is located on a large sticker on your device and will look like this:
- This sticker can now be removed and discarded. Your device’s unique code is stored within the app and can be accessed at any time. You also have the option to enter the QR code manually. Press the “Enter Number Manually” button and enter the number at the bottom of the sticker.
- Next, enter a name for your device.
- Your Motion Sensor should now be set up in the app and and added to your list of devices on the Control tab. Learn more about how to install your motion sensor.