Certain sensors contain magnets. Keep away from ALL children! Do not put in nose or mouth.
Swallowed magnets can stick to intestines causing serious injury or death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed.
These products are not toys and contain small parts that can be dangerous to children under three years old. Do not allow children or pets to play with products.
Observe proper precautions when handling batteries. Batteries may leak or explode if improperly handled.
Observe the following precautions to avoid a sensor explosion or fire:
Do not drop, disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, or paint the sensors, Hub, or other hardware. Do not insert foreign objects into any opening on the sensors or Hub, such as the USB port. Do not use the hardware if it has been damaged—for example, if cracked, punctured, or harmed by water. Disassembling or puncturing the battery (whether integrated or removable) can cause an explosion or fire. Do not dry the sensors or battery with an external heat source such as a microwave oven or hair dryer.