Adding device to Parental Controls allows you to view a device's Internet history, filter and block content, and add Wi-Fi time limits and schedules.
- Go to the Wi-Fi screen in the Tabs app by tapping on the Wi-Fi tab
- Tap the + in the upper-right-hand corner.
- You will see a list of currently connected devices. Select the device which you would like to add to Parental Controls. If you do not see your device, check its network settings and make sure that it is connected to your Tabs Wi-Fi network.
- Name your device so that you can easily recognize it in a list of all your devices.
- Add the device to your Managed Devices (most common) or Unmanaged Devices. Read more about Managed vs. Unmanaged Devices.
- You will see your device listed on the main Wi-Fi screen. To configure its settings, tap on the device, then tap the at the top of the screen next to your device's name and select "Device Settings".
Note: Devices must be connected to your Tabs Wi-Fi network in order to be managed. Tabs Parental Controls cannot manage a device when it is connected to the Internet via a cellular connection.