You can create Wi-Fi time limits and schedules for devices on your network that are being managed by Parental Controls.
How to Add a Wi-Fi Time Limit
- Go to the Wi-Fi screen in the Tabs app by tapping on the Wi-Fi tab.
- Select the device for which you would like to create a time limit.
- Tap the at the top of the screen next to your device's name and select "Device Settings".
- Select "Time Limit", and tap the + in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Tap "Time" to select the total amount of time that device can spend online.
- Tap "Days" and select the days that you would like this limitation to apply to.
- Tap "Save" in the upper-right-hand corner when you are finished.
Note: You can add multiple time limits as long as days don't overlap. For example, you might want to create different time limits for weekdays vs. weekends.
Note: The system estimates the online time of a device based on the network traffic it generates. As a result, for devices such as mobile phones that might generate network traffic even if they are not used, e.g. while locked, the calculation of the online time might be off (to high). For such devices we recommend to switch them off while they are not being used or combine the time limits with schedules.