By default, your device's avatar will be a colored circle with the device's initials. You can also take or use an existing photo to make a unique avatar. Custom avatars can make it easier to differentiate devices on the Control and Locate screens.
- Go to the Control screen by tapping the Control tab.
- Tap on the device that you would like to edit.
- Under the Settings heading, tap on Device.
- Tap on the device's avatar at the top of the screen. Choose "Camera" to take a new photo or "Photo Album" to choose an existing image.
- Adjust the crop your image, and then press "Done" in the bottom-right corner.