The first step to getting your Tabs system up and running is setting up your Hub.
- Turn on Hub: Plug in your Hub to the power supply, and wait for the power LED to stop blinking. This can take up to 5-10 minutes.
- Download the app: Click here, or search for Tabs.io on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Create a Tabs account: Tap "Sign Up" and fill out the requested fields, or log in if you already have an account.
- Start Hub Setup: If you just created an account, you will be prompted to set up your hub. If you have logged in with an existing account, or if you skipped hub setup: open the side menu, go to Settings > Tabs Hub.
- Join the Tabs Wi-Fi Network: Have your phone join the Wi-Fi network of the hub. Look for Tabs-XXXX in your list of wi-fi networks. For iOS devices, go to your phone's Settings > Wi-Fi. For Android devices, go to your phone's Settings > Wireless and Network > Wi-Fi.
- Choose your Hub Configuration: Your hub can be set up as a secure Wi-Fi router, or as an extender to extend the range of another Wi-Fi router. Note: Your hub must be configured as a router in order to use Tabs Parental Controls.
- Connect Your Hub to the Internet: Plug the provided ethernet cable into the blue port on the back of your hub.